The Bowen Wine Blog is written by Paul and the staff of the Bowen Island Beer and Wine Cellar. We host Bowen Island’s largest and finest selection of wines, beers, spirits, ciders and coolers.
A few quick facts about changes in our selection in the new store
- Over 500 wines with all whites in coolers
- 90+ wines from 27+ BC wineries
- Nearly 100 wines under $15 from BC and around the world
- Newly expanded craft beer and cider selection
- Lots of new mainstream and imported beers
Store Contact Info
103-996 Dorman Road (under the Ruddy Potato, opposite Pub)
Bowen Island, BC V0N 1G0
Phone/fax (604) 947-2729
New Hours: *1oam* to 11pm EVERY Day
Take a walk through our exciting new store in this video
Please note that cell service in store is not reliable. If you want to use your smartphone we have free public wifi. Log on to “BIBWC” – no password required.